Information Collected and How it is Used
- When you create an account, we need to know your name, email address and in the case of employers, your company mailing address. This allows us to help you with your employment efforts and to notify you of your employment search or recruiting status.
- When you sign up for services like Newsletters or download certain software or plug-ins made available by us through our site, we need only an email address — which we use to send the information you requested.
- When you submit a resume to a job posting, we need your email address and name so that the company to which you are applying can contact you.
- When you post your resume to our online database, we make available to client companies only that information you provide in the body of your resume. If you wish to remain anonymous, you should remove any personal information from your resume. Your email address is needed to insure that employers can contact you.
- When you enter a contest or other promotional feature, we may ask for your name, address, and email address so we can administer the contest and notify winners.
- When you participate in a Discussion Forum, you will be prompted to submit your name and where you’re from (for example, “Joe from Milwaukee”) and your comment or question, but no other information is formally stored in the archive of the forum.
- We may also use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes to the Web site, new LocalJobNetwork services, and special offers we think you’ll find valuable.
What About Cookies
Personal Information and Third Parties
The Infosoft Group LLC will not share, release or sell your personal information to outside or third parties. We may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information. The Infosoft Group LLC may release account information when we believe, in good faith, that such release is reasonably necessary to (i) comply with law, (ii) enforce or apply the terms of any of our user agreements, or (iii) protect the rights, property, or safety of LocalJobNetwork, our users, or others.
Policy on Links to Third Party Web Sites
When you click on links and/or ad banners that take you to third-party Web sites, you will be subject to the third parties’ privacy policies. While we support the protection of privacy on the Internet, The Infosoft Group LLC cannot be responsible for the actions of third parties. We encourage you to read the posted privacy statement whenever interacting with any Web site.
Protect Yourself When Communicating with Prospective Employers
When pursuing a position and communicating with prospective employers it is important that you:
- Not provide your social security number to a prospective employer.
- Not provide credit card or bank numbers or monetary transactions of any sort.
- Be cautious when dealing with contacts outside of the United States.
- Not provide any non-work related personal information (i.e. social security number, birth date, eye color, marital status, etc.) over the phone or online.
Legitimate employers should never ask for any of the information above and you should be wary (and not provide it) if a prospective employer should ask you for personal information.
Infosoft Group Holding LLC d/b/a Localjobnetwork
Attn: General Counsel
1000 N. Water St.
Milwaukee, WI 53202